The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a journal about their 6 weird habits/things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours....
My six strange things:
1. I can raise my eyebrows independently. I actually spent quite a while perfecting this move. I'm not really sure what the purpose was, but hey, I think it's sort of nifty.
2. When I'm concentrating on something, I chew my tongue. I don't draw blood or anything, but I just sort of drag the sides of it between my teeth. It's a lame habit and looks stupid, and my husband always makes fun of me for it, so I'm trying to quit. Easier said than done, of course.
3. I never went to kindergarten.
4. I speak Chinese and can do Buddhist chants in Pali.
5. If I miss even the first few seconds of a movie or a TV show, I will refuse to watch the rest. I must watch things all the way through.
6. I type 90 to 100+ words per minute.
OK, I'm not gonna tag anyone in particular, since LJ's being a bitch tonight. But hey, feel free to consider yourself tagged and do the meme! :)