1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought of?
"I'm tired...and I look it. I am not happy to be awake right now." (I've gotten a total of 10 hours of sleep over the past three nights.)
2. How much cash do you have on you?
About $18, which is approximately $18 more than I usually have on me. Debit cards are da shiznit, yo.
3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
4. Favorite planet?
Well, considering that I live on it, Earth. But I do like those Saturnian rings...and Jupiter won a soft spot in my heart after I read Canis M.'s Waiting for Ganymede (my favorite Remus/Sirius fic).
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile phone?
My best friend
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
My current phone has assy ringtones. I thought I was all clever when I uploaded Digable Planets's "Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)" as a ringtone, but now I'm so sick of it. I miss the ringtones I had on my old phone. My favorite was Ozzy Osbourne's "Mama I'm Comin' Home," which I used for when my family called. It was all soft and soothing, which I can't say calls with my family always are! (Nah, they're good people. But they do like their drama, yesiree....)
7. What shirt are you wearing?
A black velvetlike tank top under a green velour zip-up jacket/sweater thingy
8. Do you "label" yourself?
Ummm...like put sticky labels on myself? Sometimes. More generally, though, I label myself as friggin' awesome.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any shoes right now. I'm not much of a shoe wearer in general. But earlier, I was wearing these Adidas tennis shoes.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Definitely bright. Light is good. Unfortunately, one of my light bulbs is burnt out, and I'm too lazy to get up and turn on the halogen lamp. So right now the lighting in my room is dimmer than I would like.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know BTW that well, but I think her Harry Potter songs are amazing, and I love the way she fangirls Alan Rickman.
Where the hell is #12?!?!
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Working on a sitcom idea with a friend (ya rly).
14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile phone say?
"beat ya to it." A funnier one, however, is the following: "Oh, and again, I'm REALLY REALLY sorry about the scrotum story..." Yeah, you don't want to know.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
I have no clue. Boston's more of a City Convenience and Store 24 city. But I think there's one near the South End and Boston Medical Center, not too far from me. There might also be one at Kenmore Square, which is close as well.
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Probably "fuck" and its various forms, although not so much around my husband, as it tends to bother him. Yes, I'm a horrible pottymouth, and I love it! I also use "whatever" a lot.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My husband :)
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Ummmm, well, my husband's chest is hairless (yay!), so not that. If it wasn't one of my family's dogs or my dog and cat back during Thanksgiving (my dog and cat are currently hanging out at my parents' house, which is in another state), then it was probably some random dog on the street.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Just my regular medications for that sodding intestinal condition I have.
20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I've gone digital, but I suspect there's probably an undeveloped five-year-old roll hanging out in a drawer somewhere.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Maybe 21, maybe 25. I'm really looking forward to 87, though.
22. Your worst fear?
Being alone. Not like as in "I won't find someone," because I already have, but just...it's hard to explain. I just need people and friends. I'm also petrified of spiders.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Rufus Wainwright playing his guitar and looking sexy and passionate.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Hi Mom, I just wanted to let you know that the GoF DVD you ordered for me arrived today. Yay!"
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'll take the money. Human flying wouldn't be fast enough to get me where I'd want to go, and it's cold up there in the stratosphere. At least with the money, I could purchase airline tickets to take me around the world. And money = freedom to pursue my interests without worrying about making a living.
#26, where art thou?
27. The last song you listened to?
Green Day, "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)"